Stunning all-inclusive offers for your holiday in Austria at the 4**** Hotel AlpenSchlössl in Alpendorf
All-inclusive skiing rates
Spa offers in winter
Take some time out and treat your body to a few days of relaxation and recuperation in the swimming pool, at the Beauty Schlössl or with a nice massage. When was the last time that you had a day for you and your loved one? Here you will find the perfect all-inclusive rate for your spa holiday.
Family offers in summer
Free hiking service package
- Almost daily, supervised fun hikes to the most rewarding destinations in the Salzburger mountains with the hosts, in the course of the weekly programme
- Our hiking service is sufficient for the gentle mountain hut hike to the high-mountain tours
- For all our hiking and excursion drives, we offer you the opportunity to drive with us in our hotel bus
- Mountain snacks for all guided summit tours
- Over 70 managed and working mountain huts in a half an hour radius when driving
- All guests, who would like to discover the beautiful mountains themselves, can get many helpful tips from the host Family Viehhauser
- Summer Lifts: The AlpenSchlössl is located directly opposite the gondola station Alpendorf
- AlpenSchlössl hiking book (created by our long-standing guest Günter Schüttauf) with suggestions for hiking and day trips in the province of Salzburg
- Rucksacks, walking poles and hiking maps are available on loan and free of charge
- On heading back home, you can enjoy the delicious hiking snacks in our panorama restaurant, which is flooded with light or on the terrace with stunning views of the surrounding mountains
- Relax after an eventful hike in our wonderful spa and bathing complex
- Photo service with CD or USB stick
Booking Information and travel insurance
Cots, high-chairs and baby phones are available free of charge for our youngest guests. We ask you to register for this before your arrival!
Due to the fact that our Beauty Schlössl gets booked up very quickly, we kindly ask you to reserve appointments, make special requests known and book individual treatments as early as possible. Please understand that making an appointment on-site is sometimes no longer possible!
Check-in and Check-out
The room is allocated in the confirmed category and depending upon availability and can be moved into from 3pm onwards on arrival day and is available for your use until 11am on your departure day. Naturally, you can use our spa area before you move into your room or after you have checked out of it. Should you want to keep your room longer than 11am on your departure day, we will be happy to grant you a late check-out for a surcharge, and of course depending upon availability.
Bikes and hire cars
We will happy to help you with organising a hire car or bike.
Should you wish to redeem a voucher during your stay with us, we kindly ask you to tell us what kind of voucher it is and the voucher number when you make your reservation, and then to hand over the voucher upon arrival. If we are informed later with regards to the voucher, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to redeem it!
Pets are very welcome! The surcharge is dependent upon size and costs between €13 and €15 per day without food. We ask for your understanding that your beloved four-legged friends are not allowed in the dining room or the spa area. We reserve the right, to charge for a possible final clean if required.
The whole hotel has free wireless internet access.
Reductions for children
The cited children’s prices apply when staying in the room of two adults including the extended children’s half-board with hiking and spa snacks and the inclusive services. Children in their own room receive a 10% reduction of the adult price.
Food allergies or intolerances
Upon request, you can also have vegetarian set meals or gluten free and lactose free meals. Please inform us directly when booking about your food intolerances!
Park your car upon arrival in one of the yellow marked bays in our underground carpark. You can drive in without a ticket.
We would like to point out that our whole hotel is a non-smoking area. Of course, you can smoke on our panorama terrace or on the balcony.
Reservations and deposits
For fixed reservations we ask for a deposit of € 200,00 in summer and € 300,00 in winter within 2 weeks to be transferred to our bank account with the Raiffeisenbank Sankt Johann, (BIC: RVSAAT2S057, IBAN: AT19 3505 7000 0009 3484). The outstanding amount can then be paid in cash, or with a debit card or a credit card (VISA/Mastercard – with the exception of business cards) on-site.
Please be understanding that we only accept cancellations in writing. The regulations of the Austrian Hotel laws and rules apply. Up to 3 months before arrival day 0%. Up to 1 month before arrival day 40%. Up to one week before arrival day 70%. In the last week before arrival day 90%. For no-shows or premature departure 100%. In the case of a cancellation, the deposit will be offset against the cancellation fee!
We will be happy to help you reserve a transfer from the surrounding airports and train stations under +43 (0) 6412 / 40 600 or per e-mail at [email protected]
Cash in Euro’s, with an EC card, Visa or Mastercard (except for business cards).
The cited prices are based on per person and include the extended half-board with hiking and spa snacks and the included services. The prices are excluding the local tax, children up to the age of 15 do not have to pay the local tax.
We will be happy to help you further!
Should you have not found what you are looking for, we are happy to help you at any time. For any questions regarding your journey or your stay at the Hotel AlpenSchlössl, please send us an e-mail to [email protected] or call us on +43 (0) 6412 / 40 600.